Thursday, December 18, 2003

home sweet home!!

Okay I leave the country for a couple of months and everything changes. We will start with the snow. When I left it was green and warm and fun, and now I have been stuck in the house for two days, then released only to be banished back to the house until the rain stops.... urg.

Canada goes and changes its priminister, I haven't even had a chance to form an opion of this guys. He is willing to talk to that (insert your own words, mine are to nasty for publication) bush, that just can't be a good sign. Then the americans go and catch Sadam.... In england the whole country was worried about the minute growth on the queen's face (shaking my head).

Well I supose the question is now what should I do to recover???????
I know I will head out to Ming's.... That's still on the go correct?

By Sabrina - 2:57 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger