Thursday, December 04, 2003

Binnie: As for you supervisor, if it was me, I would have told him off a long time ago. I know my mom would have. . . . to the point he would have been squeeling like a 6-year-old step child :-p I wouldn't apolize either for something stupid like "forgetting to say thank-you", especially when he's an obvious dickhead. Don't let him walk all over you like that, cause he'll just keep doing it. Next time he does, give me his office number. . . . I'll get my mom to scream at him!

Anyways, got the house keys on Tuesday. I've been busy moving small things and fixing things around the house. Hoping to have everything moved in on Friday or Saturday. . . . I'll keep everyone posted.

By Ming - 10:55 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger