Thursday, November 13, 2003

The english are odd folk. The more time I spend here the more I realize this. Today chasing down something salty, I desided to get some chips (or crips as they are called here) and when I opened the bag and greedily ate the first chip, I discovered there was no salt on them. But the bag said Salt shake crips?????
After a moment I discovered a small blue package at the bottom of the bag, pulling it out I discovered why they were called salt shake crips.

The problem with this interesting idea, is when you pour the salt into the bag, it sticks to the first few chips on top, so you end up with a few very salty chips and then a bunch of saltless chips. I also discovered this does not depended on the amount of shaking you do with the bag.

Strange and woderful stories from Harlow

By Sabrina - 10:52 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger