Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Okay so it occurs to me looking at all the interesting toys that show up on blog that the majority of the users are single, that okay so am I. But after a short run in with yet another member of the opposite sex, it occurs to me that perhaps that is not that you guys are single its that you are better at learning the male\female lesson than I. I would use the normal stated phrase that wowan use when scorned by men but I don't think it fits.
So instead I will refine it to me.

Why is it that everytime I meet a nice guy, and begin to think he has sheeps clothing on????

Feel free to give outrageous advice.

By Sabrina - 12:11 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger