Friday, October 03, 2003

Finally. . . . THE DUC has come back to Summerside!

Got everything on the ship fixed and nothing came up after RTF, so I got green light to leave a few days early. I should have left on Tuesday though, but Eric wanted me to "stay and make sure all the issues were closed" before I left. So, I essentially SAT ON MY ASS for 2 frigging days on the off-chance the customer found something wrong. Of course that wasn't likely happen since the customer wasn't using or even looking at the sim. Whatever makes management feel better.

Anyways, managed a trip to Amsterdam this time around. Interesting story, but that will have to wait for another post as I am frigging tired right now.

By Ming - 2:24 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger