Sunday, September 28, 2003

I will be in Cookerville on the 10th. Whether I will leave after work is debatable as I plan on taking massive amounts of time off around that time. Tuan, if you find my car parked in your driveway and the front door open, it's just me playing DOAX in your living room :-p

G. The computer without sound problem could easily be fixed. For ~$600, I could get you a new computer. Or $40 could get you a cheap sound card, a pair of crappy computer speakers, take a screw driver from home and modify your work computer. . . If your computer at work has USB, there are external USB sound options. . . .

Anyways, back to work.

By Ming - 4:46 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger