Saturday, September 27, 2003

I might actually be leaving early. . . . that's almost unheard of. I fixed the last few things on the sim and then I spent the rest of the night talking with the techs and surfing the internet. All I need to do now is convince the project manager that I don't have to be here (shouldn't be a problem) and I'm on the next flight home. Well, factor some time in for some sightseeing of course.

So, what's then plan on the great Chantal arrival party? I promised that I would go to a wedding on the 11th in Bathurst, but aside from that I'm free and with a lot of vacation/banked hours left to spend.

Anyways, can't wait to get off night shifts. I don't think I've seen the sun in over a week. My current routine: Wake up around 6-8 pm. Eat supper and then work until 6-9am. Back to the hotel for breakfast. Shower and then sleep until 6-8 pm. Repeat. Trying to shop/sightsee under these conditions is pretty damn tough.

More when I get news of how much I can move my flight up. . . . or until I get bored babysitting the simulator.

By Ming - 10:58 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger