Friday, August 29, 2003

Mix 1 part Simpsons and 2 parts Grand Theft Auto. Shake well. Bake at 450.

I was never really a fan of GTA. Sure it sold assloads of copies and the general gaming public adored it. But, the whole violence for violence sake never appealed to me. Not that I've turn PC or anything - far from it. I like my games with plenty of bloodshed, thank you. It's just that the whole setting never really got me hooked. Killing gangsters to old 80's tunes is a real turn off. Running around in the dark slitting people's throats and snipering from a distance - now that's the shit! Thank you Metal Gear.

Running around a streaming realtime virtual Springfield. Oh the possibilities! I'm all about the cartoon violence. 6 playable characters eh? I hope Ralph is one of them. Maybe they'll have that evil leprachaun that tells him to "do" things. :)

By TVT - 8:48 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger