Friday, August 29, 2003

Postcards from the Stage of History


Soul Calibur 2 defines me as a person. I just got it today and I freakin love this game! So naturally, I'm playing Quest Mode in order to unlock all the assorted characters, levels, and let's not forget, the oh so delicious weaponry. It's like some sick twisted game of Pokemon. Y'know? The DeathBringer, The Juggernaut, The Ginsu 5000, The Weiner Stick(patent pending), gotta catch 'em all!

Oh the glorious battles! Knife goes in, guts come out. Indeed. And let's not forget why I bought a GameCube - Link! from the freakin Legend of Zelda, replete with Master Sword™. How fucking cool is that! Why, the only other characters to even hold a candle to our trusty hero is The Chick With The Rack© and The Camel Toe Ninja®.

By TVT - 12:41 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger