Saturday, August 30, 2003

Correction. Top FIVE spots wooooooooo! Vanity is my middle name. Yeah baby! Yeah! Dang, even My HRDC work details shows up.

It's getting closer to X-Mas. I use the X cause I don't wanna offend anybody, especially the chinks. Anyways, since G's all hopped up over killing things, I thought I'd follow in Ralphie's footsteps... I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! and I promise I won't put my eye out.

And if Santa drops the ball on that one because of child safety laws, I want either of these:

and yes she looks waaaaaay too jail bait for even my tastes but being asian, she's probably 21...

By TVT - 11:06 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger