Friday, August 08, 2003

After a 'lil trial and error. I got a whopping score of 131096. My secret to success is:
1. leave the windshield on
2. space the 2 ramps accordingly
3. set the truck to full speed
4. put the man at position 4

If you set it just right the truck rams the man into the wall and then his head gets stuck in the truck's front grille while it tips over sideways causing massive injury. Very cool.

EDIT: Bwah ha ha ha I just got it so I vaulted the little guy over the wall. This is so much cooler than falling down stairs. Now I know how Jesus feels.

I just one upped myself.

By TVT - 7:38 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger