Thursday, August 07, 2003

I hate Silent Hill 3. I hate it with a passion. I hate the eerie silence. I hate the whatever the fuck those things are that jump out at me from the murky darkness. I hate the cacaphony of static, screams, moans, and clanging. I hate the rusty, blood-drenched, sullen backgrounds. I hate the fact that it's the only series of videogames to truly fuck with my brain. And yes I love every minute of it.

Playing in the dark is an absolute must. If only to enhance the experience, the sheer terror of not having enough weaponry. The constant running through corridors to find - yet another locked door. The frantic twitching when one of those things clutches at your soul. I hate this game. I hate this game cause it's so damn good. True gaming has finally returned.

By TVT - 11:09 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger