Monday, July 21, 2003

The Ataris rendition of Don Henley's The Boys Of Summer, RAWKS! I do loves me a good cover tune. They need punk/ska versions of EVERYTHING. Now I'm off to contemplate a ska version of Leaving On A Jet Plane... Cool.

EDIT: Scratch that. Just heard Sarah McLachlan's cover of The Beatles - Blackbird. Yes I am quite smitten by it.

The Week's Top 5:
1. Sarah McLachlan - Blackbird
What else? :)

2. Raja-Nee - Turn It Up
Kick ass reggae tune from the Dead or Alive Volleyball soundtrack.

3. The Ataris - The Boys of Summer
A classic with a twist.

4. Sam Roberts - Where have all the good people gone?
Catchy as fuck.

5. Shawn Desman - Spread My Wings
I'm all about the mellow.

By TVT - 12:08 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger