Monday, May 26, 2003

I'm back from my vacation. . . . oh yeah, I took a week off to visit family -- primarily my dad in Toronto. There's nothing quite like driving to/from Toronto. . . non-stop and without cruise-control for over 12 hours. Hey, I'm driving a nice sports car! Hey, I can't feel my right foot! I should have flown. Anyways, I picked up some cool stuff in the T-dot, a cell phone and SARS tops that list (or at least that's my plan for getting out of work for another two weeks).

Tuan, thanks for the tunes for the road. They really helped stave off bordom and nodding off to sleep while driving.

This is starting to be a bad habit. I MUST STOP PASSING QUEBEC POLICE CARS WHILE SPEEDING DOWN THE HIGHWAY. As Tuan and Al so vividly remember me passing two transports with coppers hiding between them, this time I passed one leading a pack of cars at night. . . . It sorta went like this: Hey, there's a pack of slow moving cars. Pull out into the second lane to pass. Car. Car. Transport. Car. Car. Car with police markings. . . . SHIT! Quickly check speed. . . . quick decision: A. hit the brakes to slow down before they clock you. B. pass them and pray they don't pull you over. As plan A would be a clear and obvious sign of guilt, I passed them and motored on. I would have liked to know what the officers were thinking at that time, however I will gladly live the rest of my life without knowing.

By Ming - 1:26 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger