Saturday, May 24, 2003

E-bonics


Now you can always be up to date and impress hookers with the latest slang, thanks to UrbanDictionary.com.

Here is a sample of the fine poetry espoused by one - Sir Snoop Doggy Dogg: Fo' shizzle my nizzle.

(fo shizz-ul my nizz-ul)
Originated in Medieval England in the 17th century, this phrase has changed in meaning completely, from the orignal shorthand denotation of "Alas! An adversary has come upon us! To the catupults!" to the modern definition of "Please grease up my penis."

Old: Bartholomew, the dastardly barbarians are attacking! Foe shizle mine nizle!

New: Bitch step up! Fo shizzle my nizzle!

By TVT - 5:52 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger