Friday, March 14, 2003

Tires, I'm not asking for advise on them. As it stands, the tires on the Celica will get me through just about anything. . . . what the rest of the car will look like when I drive though it is a completely different story. I was thinking of getting a 1/4-tonne, but I've since written that idea off. As tempting as getting a Dynasty is. . . ugh. . . no. Getting something heavier? The one thing I didn't like about the van in the winter. . . . momentium on ice. I'd hate to get a SUV. Therefore getting a pure winter crap-car for under 5K sounds about right unless someone has a better idea.

By Ming - 6:42 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger