Friday, November 02, 2007

Best opening weekend? Not what you think.

So, the big news just recently was that Halo 3 had beaten out both Spider-Man 3 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the best opening weekend of sales, with over $150,000,000 in sales.

Well, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard just sold 2 million copies in its opening weekend, and 2,000,000 * $129 = $258,000,000. Looks like we have a new winner.

PS. I'm loving Leopard, it's an improvement in a lot of ways I didn't expect, since I really didn't have any complaints about Tiger, but the new additions are quite slick. I'll write a bigger piece about it in the next few days.

Labels:

By al - 2:40 a.m. |

Comments:
oh snap! ha

still groveling over the lack of leopard in my life. *heavy sigh*
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger