Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I've just been challenged by Kayla, here we go.
Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Independent software developer, mobile neurons
2. TA / marker - UNB
3. Software drone, various
4. Substitute trivia host
Four Movies you Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Princess Bride - since I got it on a 6 hour VHS tape with Willow and Sleeping Beauty and AN American Tale
2. The Iron Giant - Amazing
3. Princess Mononoke - Incredible art, lots of detail, really good story.
4. Chasing Amy - Juvenile storyline but has tons of gold lines.
Four Places You've Lived:
1. Charlottetown, PE - Where I grew up
2. Fredericton, NB ~ university and periodic short term working life
3. Cornwall, PE - Where I lived before I turned 4. In a pink house with a yellow kitchen and a blue bedroom. And one of those height-measuring strip posters you got from McDonalds. That's basically all I remember.
4. Saint John, NB - Ixnay on the uclearnay echniciantay
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
2. Jeopardy ~ When I can find it on
3. Kenny vs. Spenny - the only remotely reality-type TV show I can stand
4. The Colbert Report - "So, Mr. Robins, a two part question, what's it like working with Clint Eastwood, and would you rather have Saddam in power?"
Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1. Maine / New Hampshire
2. San Francisco (took a couple of extra days from a conference trip, so it counts)
3. Magdelaine Islands - Very windswept
Four Blogs You Visit Daily:
1. Daily Kos - If I didn't pay close attention to American politics I might start to feel good about the world, can't have that.
2. Cyn - Thoughtful and good writing and wide subject matter.
3. Gabrielle - When she updates, anyway
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta ~ starchily
2. Poutine - starch + grease == even better
3. Greek salad - olives are like little black treasures
4. Curry - great way to get rid of leftover ingredients. Just say you're experimenting, and cover it with so much spice no one can tell what you threw in there.
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. At jussy's place like old times
2. anywhere warm
3. anywhere that is not wet
4. Europe, but only if they spoke English or French
Four Vehicles You've Owned:
1. bad-ass orange and black tricycle
2. BMX - I got replacement chinpads that had 'BMX' written on them just to drive the point home.
3. Mountain bike - for all the mountains one would come across on the way to school.
4. Two feet and a heart beat
Four People to Be Tagged:
1. The other Hallway denizens
i can spell the word verification right, but apparently not my name. go figure, eh?