Friday, June 17, 2005

Weekend? Really?

I just realized that I haven't had a day off in 3 weeks. (since the non-conference days in SF were spent with workmates doing more stuff than I normally ever do, they don't count). Maybe that's partly why I've been feeling a bit on the low-end these days. I should perscribe a day of sleeping in and laziness for myself for tomorrow.

I've got SkypeOut working so I can make long-distance calls for ridiculously cheap rates, like EUR0.01/minute to Katherine down in Cabo San Lucas, with most locations being even a 10th of that. Anyone whom I haven't talked to in too long (hint: everyone) want to have a chat? It's echoe-ey!

Anytime I fear I'm too tired to say something witty watch out, I might end up telling the truth or revealing my feelings about something or someone. So if you ever want to defeat me, just wear me out over a few days until my defenses are down. In extreme cases there'll even be unexpected confessions of admiration or affection. You've been warned.

By al - 8:32 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger