Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No Devil Horns for You

Conversation last night with Pants:

j.: That show was so awesome, I was out in front of the window rockin' out doin' devil horns and it was sitll a great night.

me: You know who invented Devil Horns?

j.: no

me: Guess *evil grin*

j.: Ozzy?

me: close. *wider grin*

j.: Rob Halford?

me; close again

j.: was he in one of those two bands?

me: yep.

j.: Was it black sabbath?

me: yep.

j.: Tony Iommi invented the devil horns??!

me: ...nope.

j.: Then who?

me: hee... Ronnie James Dio

j.: Number one, Black Sabbath was only and is only ever going to be Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward. And second, why did you tell me this?

me: no reason

j.: I can't do them anymore, now, you know.

me: That's waht you get for not loving metal at its cheesiest.

j.: But I don't want to love metal at its cheesiest.

me: That's a shame. *does devil horns* *sings* Zero the Hero!!

By al - 9:50 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger