Saturday, July 10, 2004

OK, so I changed the name of the blog back to what it used to be. It's a better name because it doesn't contain the word 'blog', it has history and context to it (the hallway gatherings that other people looked on in confusion at) and the 'lol communism' thing gets old.

I'm catching the redesign bug from Tam I think, trying to come up with a good logo or something, like my other blog.. I like the floating links bar on the right, though, so I'm not touching that.

By al - 3:16 p.m. |

Comments:
Yay, redesign fever! I hope you have more of a handle on this crazy CSS business than I do. Bloody redesigns.
 
Um... Does this mean, I mean, this whole reversion process, does that mean the hit counter is reverted too? Huh? People? Who's with me! Um?

Quizzila says I should be part of Bring it On!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger