Friday, June 18, 2004

Good News: I got the day off on Tuesday. Bad News: The reason I had that day off was because I was sick with some nasty bug. Anyways, rambling on, some girl dropped by my house trying to sell magazine subscriptions. She when on about this program and some point system which was based on which magazine was sold. Then she asked me: "are you parents home?" Needless to say, I was somewhat miffed. Of course that wasn't as bad as this one time I was up West. This guy was striking conversation with me, asked where I was from. To keep a long story short, I simply replied Summerside to which he said: "So, you go to Three Oaks?" (I believe that's the high school in town). The guys that knew me started to laugh hysterically.

By Ming - 5:49 p.m. |

Comments:
Going in to the Cellar one day, my supervisor, Ken, got IDed by the bouncer and I didn't. Oh how we made fun of him.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger