Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Who to vote for if they all suck? Tis my quandry.

By TVT - 3:40 p.m. |

Comments:
Listen to Jian.
 
PS. I'm not just obsessively re-loading, I just get each new post in my RSS client as they appear.

</plug>
 
Good link.

Problem. I wish to vote this time cause well, I'm peeved. I hate Paul Martin, but that dosn't mean I like Harper. And the whole the Liberals will probably be in power any way but will they have a majority? Decisions.
 
P.S.

I will catch up to Chewy's hit counter.

</plug>
 
Mark's official repsonse:

Whatever - I laugh at your post-scripting of your miniscule threat! HA!

Mark's far more level headed response:

Well, you know, you guys have been around far longer - you just haven't had a hit counter for as long...
 
I believe I've mentioned before that I'm seriously considering voting NDP.

On the topic of politics, I was watching CBC Newsworld and they were talking to Gilles Duceppe and questioning him about the Bloc's "secret agenda". He was quite surprised and stated "We don't have a secret agenda. Everyone knows we want to separate from Canada. . . ."
 
In a perfect world we'd be known as The Immortal Peoples, I Pee for short - but then there's George Bush.
 
I just noticed the url for this topic is 1 letter shy of funny. Keen.
 
On the subject of voting, I tend to base my decision mainly on the qualities of the local candidates rather than their parties. This requires a bit of attention to debates and poliy documents and such, as well being in tiny provinces like we are there's a good chance at least a couple of them will show up at the front door when I'm armed with good questions for them. Hopefully there'll be at least one person running in a given riding who is smart, has his or her own ideas and a plan for how they're going to get those accomplished if elected. There are also the party-loyalty and porkbringer drones, who should be run out of the political process the sooner the better.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger