Monday, May 24, 2004

Nothing more dangerous than a clever New Zealander..

Tam I Am | Ma tana ka aha: "Saw Elephant today. Chilling and absorbing. Like a wet sponge. The last few minutes are the worst. As someone who has only ever been to (what I now know are idyllic safe havens of safety safeness) public kiwi schools (and a schmancy art college) where the smallest offence like an untucked shirt got you a thorough bitching by the Dean, Elephant rattled me good. But in my never ending quest to ruin any kind of introspection with superficiality, I just can't get over how fantastic that kids' hair is (above). What conditioning treatment is that? He doesn't have any dark roots! How can hair be that blonde naturally?"

By al - 2:07 p.m. |

Comments:
Hey thanks for you comment on my blog and the plug in this one. Although I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not :). Well-nourished hair is post worthy, dammit.
 
Hey :) I can assure you I'm not clever enough to subtly insult anyone, if I was it would be painfully, pathetically obvious :)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger