Monday, May 17, 2004

Mooselessness. Just came across this site tonight, but it's funny that it seems to cover some of the stuff I've been ranting about with respect to Canadian politics, etc. I do enjoy the writing.
Every one has a limit     Thursday, May 13, 2004

I took the pepper spray, the billion-dollar gun registry, the sponsorship corruption. I even saw Jean Chretien steal my car, then drive it into a lake, and I let it slide. But for crying out loud, now the Liberals are looking at the U.S.'s copyright disaster and saying "Yummy! We want a piece of that."
    Look, please write the prime minister. "Minister Scherrer is wrong on copyright. Replace her with a groundhog." I'd be happy with that.

By al - 1:04 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger