Sunday, March 14, 2004

Chickens Beware!

Okay everyone. This is a call to arms (err. . . wings). The chickens have had it too good in Freddy Beach. I implore all able bodies to join in on the chicken massacre in Fredericton on Saturday March the 27th. Some of you may be thinking, "why single out the chickens?" Well, we can also punish their collaborators carrots and celery if desired. But let it be known that chickens pull the strings. Down with chickens! Who is with me!

Any suggestions on a gathering spot? Since I do not know when chibi-Greggu's trailer is hidden, I was thinking either somewhere on UNB or the mall would be good.

By Ming - 10:11 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger