Monday, December 01, 2003

In summation:

(1) The Destrango frightens me on a deeply scarring emotional level. I implore you to remove his grim visage from your site. Don't do it for me. Do it for the children.
(2) Parroting is my specialty.
(3) Profit.
(4) Actually we have more references to the Chinese Audubon Society than They Might Be Giants.
(5) Pi is exactly 3.
(6) Pants are foisted upon us by secular doctrine. I'm simply doing my part to expose the world to the beauty of His creation.
(7) Peter didn't invite me to his wedding. Meaning, I will have to send Unicron in my stead to devour the plastic bride and groom then have his way with the bride's maids.
(8) Alex is my antithesis.
(9) Wang.
(10) Yes, I am actually getting paid as we speak. Frightening, isn't it?
(11) Spinal Tap.

The People's Blog, also known as the blog formerly known as The Hallway is named for our living embodiment of communist China: Ming-Duc Wong. Truth be known, we are secretly cyber-squatting on this name waiting for the day you would reveal your coercive program of world domination. Aha!

Should you wish to own this glorious name please send $5.95 in a self addressed stamped envelope to me along with a picture of Jenna Jameson. That is all.

P.S. Buy Unicron.

By TVT - 1:01 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger