Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Once again. Welcome back - to the stage of history.
I found this highly amusing. Then it made me ponder. Do Germans play Wolfenstein? I mean, when I was a kid and more recently anytime I fire up the ol arcade emulator, I played lots of P.O.W. I plunked quarter after quarter into that wonderful cabinet. And what did I do? I killed Charlies left and right in a desperate attempt to get my pixelated "round eye" to sweet sweet freedom.

Mind you, being a Southerner I did enjoy exacting revenge on the North, so I guess it's not exactly the same. But since then I've come to respect my Commie brethren since their form is government is so similar to my own. Minus the hand maidens, but that can be rectified.

By TVT - 2:45 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger