Monday, November 24, 2003

It is time.


Time my brothers to let this cat out of the bag. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

"Hey Ming! Check out this game it's called Gran Turismo." Later that day, The Duc owns GT and 2 new Dualshock controllers.

"Yes! GT2 is out today!" You can imagine what happens next.

"Hey Ming! Check out GT3 on my new PS2." I drive Ming over to Electronics Boutique to pick up the PS2 GT3 bundle.

"Hey Ming! Check out DOA Volleyball on my Xbox!" Yes. I drove him to EB again.

And most recently, with a twist, "Hey Tuan! Can you show me PN03 on your Gamecube?" Yet another trip to the fine folks at EB, plus one Nintendo console.

Why do I bring this up? Because the man bought a freakin Subaru! 1) He owns a Legacy. I aspire to own the next gen Legacy. 2) He has a turbo. I also aspire to have a turbo in my next car.

And if you'll recall I did suggest on the blog that The Duc buy a used Legacy for a winter beater many months ago.

Am I a bad influence? You bet. ^_^

Finally, I'd like to mention Greg was first to clue in that...

Legacy is just another synonym for DYNASTY! Truly, it is The People's Car. And yes, it does have a sunroof. ;)

Long may the Ming Legacy reign!

By TVT - 12:14 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger