Friday, November 21, 2003

Okay so At the end of my work term December 5th. I have 9 days left before I go home. So I decided to go to athens or 4 of the 9. Now I have to decide what to do while I am there. Here's where I can use some help. The web sites are over whelming with things to do. My Question to you guys is, if you were in Athens what is the one thing you would like to see. If I go to it. I will get some pictures for you. I have to daytime activities because I am traveling alone and I don't want to be roaming the streets of a foreign city by myself at night.

Chantal. I am gald to read that you made it to Korea okay. I hope you enjoy the work with the kids again. Are you working at the school as before, or have you moved on to a new one?

By Sabrina - 9:09 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger