Thursday, November 20, 2003

This house thing is starting to be a real pain in the A**. Getting some of the finer details on the morgage completed is starting to be a real problem - documentation-wise.

YES - The Duc will be holding a great big house warming party. . . . since paying for heat is expensive. I am tentatively scheduled to be moved in the new house on the 6th of December. The official house warming party can be held anytime after said date, I'd say shortly after Binnie returns from the land of "bad ketchup chips".

Al et al: *.img files are usually created and burned using the venerable CDRWIN by Golden Hawk Technologies.

P.N.03 movie would be nice. As nice as Monica is, the lead in P.N.03 focuses on her great ass as noted by several sources. If said movie was made, it would probably feature *shudder* J. Lo *shudder*.

I will attempt to pickup the Legacy on Friday afternoon/evening. Not sure how I will get to Moncton without a car. Something tells me I might be taking the bus.

By Ming - 1:45 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger