Tuesday, October 28, 2003

If the looks of the R35 match the performance. I'm learning stick and jumping ship. This is my goddamn dream car. I'm not pullin a Geoffie and settling for a Protege. No sir. :) You only live once. I'm keeping the RS til 2008, going a few years without car payments won't hurt and I have no gripes about my current ride. Goddamn this is awesome. Subaru and Mitsubishi have been bitch slapped I wonder what their response will be? Horsepower wars of the mid 90's returning. Wheeeeeee!

Greg, what is it this week? Corvette C6 or Honda HSC? Make up your mind. ;)

By TVT - 1:23 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger