Friday, October 24, 2003

Greg, I've molded you well (been checkin up on your progress on LowMo). *sniff* My baby's all grows up! He's all grows up! Best of luck getting a club together. I hear you have teh mad HTML skillz, maybe you could put up a site - Yellow Feevah Racing. :)

The ol girl is all ready for ol man winter and after my curb incident I can say she's one tough little bitch. The fog covers are off, winter tires are on, bring on the snow!

My buddy got the WRC Transformer before I did and damn I'm even more impatient now. It is a work of art. It's also sold out. Subaru might be winning the driver's championship this year. I'm not rooting for them cuzza the ol jinx factor. :)

By TVT - 1:54 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger