Monday, September 01, 2003

Email from my sister in response to my Miss Fran / Leo DiCaprio discovery: (apprently ignorant of the power of the MILF)
Hello!! Have you forgotten that I am an extremely
intelligent person who does not give a tiny rat's ass
what or whom celebrities do. I assure you the level
of respect i once had for you has gone way down. I now
suspect you of watching entertainment tonight and
reading the enquirer while on the shitter. However I
will forgive you this once for knowing something so
utterly inane and even for visiting a Leonardo Dicaprio
web page as long as you promise never to send me an
e-mail updating me on Jen and ben.

By al - 10:15 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger