Thursday, August 14, 2003

Oberseite f�nf


Linkin Park - Meteora
Mommy never bought me that GI Joe figure with the kung-fu action grip. Bitch.

The Crystal Method - Vegas
I wish I did drugs just so I could pick up underage girls at raves and impress them with the simple fact that I have facial hair.

Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2
Why yes. Yes. I do enjoy getting turned down by the opposite sex. Now if you'll excuse me, I must bring my stereo into the shower.

Diana Krall - Live In Paris
I'm going to pretend the real reason I bought this is because I'm an �ber jazz afficianado. But let's face it, Diana's got really nice tits.

Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room
All my romantic entanglements play out like a bad episode of Degrassi Jr. High. Oh and chicks with guitars. Definitely chicks with guitars.

Getting carried away, can't stop...

The Tragically Hip - Up To Here
Either Gordon Downie is the foremost lyrical poet of our times or I've just made an ass of myself for finding deeper meaning to "He's 38 years old, never kissed a girl..." That. And I must spite Al for his Rush worship.

Maaya Sakamoto - Hotchpotch
If I don't. You know Ming will kill me.

By TVT - 11:55 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger