Thursday, August 14, 2003

What your favourite album says about you

note: blatantly ripped off idea from Tower of Hubris.

Nirvana - Bleach
I can't play an instrument or write a song for shit, but if you try to question my music taste I'll just say you don't understand the deeper meaning of it, and feel sorry for you.

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
I like my punk rock non-threatening and done over in fancy makeup.

The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
I wish I was gay so I could have something substantive to be depressed about.

Phish - Lawn Boy
Hoping someone, someday will ask me about my favourite album and think I'm cool based on my answer.

Led Zeppelin - IV
Someone once told me Stairway to Heaven was writteen in a couple of hours to fill out the time on the album. I screamed that he must be a liar, and that that must only prove that Jimmy Page was even more of a genius. Privately I proceeded to question my very existence

Eminem - The Eminem Show
I bought this album to show how cool I was. My parents were very impressed.

Add your own, kids :)

By al - 3:38 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger