Saturday, August 16, 2003

I will leaving Maastricht on Tuesday to discover if I still have a car and an apartment. The 20 hour day that I pulled off yesterday will go ever so nicely with the 19+ hour trip back to give me the rest of the week off and maybe most of the next.

Working 20 hours after only getting about 3 hours sleep doesn't seem to be working for me. I did manage about 9 hours of sleep this morning, yet I am sooo damn tired right now.

I was scheduled to be back in Maastricht in September, however things aren't looking good for the rest of the simulator. . . . I'm seeing a schedule delay. I should have a better idea on Monday, but it's not looking good.

Anyways, I'm going back to the hotel for some more sleep.

By Ming - 5:08 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger