Sunday, July 27, 2003

As long as the modern SUV exists, the Tango is an accident waiting to happen. In my opinion the mini Euro style cars will flop here. The SMART car is making it's way over too. Why do people buy bigger cars? Cause they get to live when their dumb asses make a mistake. Funny how that works out. Bah.

And yes electric drag racing is the cool - power, instantly on tap. But that Tango thing gives me the heebie jeebies, I don't see much in the way of crumple zones or space for reinforced tubular space frames. I could be wrong but damn is that thing small.

By TVT - 3:44 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger