Monday, April 07, 2003

Rhymes with hockey



This strip reminds me of the time at work when I had some of Scott's sugar frosted jujubes... from hell. I swear I nearly collapsed to the ground as my liver violently convulsed and cried out "Screw you and your damn horse! Bitch. I'm leaving you for an alcoholic."

I don't know how the man sat there and popped round after round of those vile, sickly, sweet, diabetes-inducing confectionaries. Scott has no liver. He's more sucrose than man, now.

Apparently he also has no taste buds. My current working theory is that they were burnt off by a cigarette butt while he was held hostage by irate chimpanzees in 'Nam. I'm guessing the primates were also succesful at removing his liver. It should be in Hong Kong by next Friday at the latest.

For those in Fredericton who actually want to taste the sweet sweet nectar that is the Pocky stick, venture forth to the Chinese store (AKA Greg's favourite spot to - "get his mack on") near campus on Regent St. and close to the Harveys. Oh and you folks in Korea might be able to source these through your squinty-eyed friends as well.

I assure you they do not have an edible wrapper, unlike the similarly asian-themed Rabbit Candy.

In related news, my brother informs me of the death of the beloved Beaver Buck. I guess they were renamed Chartwell Cash before going to a high tech debit card system christened Chartwell Credit. Easily photocopied Beaver Buck, you will be missed. *sniff*

By TVT - 2:04 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger