Sunday, April 06, 2003

Yo. I'm scheduled to fly out tomorrow. . . . assuming Julie makes it back in today/tomorrow and the simulator doesn't break or catch on fire. I planning on taking my vacation shortly after I get back. . . . the one I should have taken LAST YEAR. . . . I'm planning on taking a trip up to Toronto to visit my dad while visiting all the stops in-between. I'm currently thinking: Summerside -> Moncton (Ming-Ming stop) -> Grand Falls (Mom stop) -> Toronto (Dad stop) -> Grand Falls (Mom stop) -> Fredericton (Greg, et al. stop) -> Moncton (Tuan, et al. stop) -> Summerside (end of insanity).

By Ming - 12:11 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger