Saturday, March 22, 2003

Well Tuan has been harassing me for a while now, wondering when I was going to make my Kramer-esque appearance in his little conversation here. Well, I saw an article today that made me think of old Tuanny Boy, so I decided I should post it, so we can all mock him and his beliefs (don't worry, he likes to be emotionally torn apart). Here is said article. For some reason I can see Tuan reading this article, slapping his head and saying "Why didn't I do that first?". Except I don't really see Tuan as an Optimus Prime, I see him more as a ... (This is where I would like people to post which transformer name Tuan should change his name to, and please give a reason. Most creative gets a Shiny Quarter).


Also for the icing on this proverbial cake I give you a blast from the past I hope you all enjoy this little slice of our history and feel free to send me any suggestion for this tribute page (I'm thinking about doing a quote page, so please send any good ones along)


Now for my answer to the above question: " I don't really see Tuan as an Optimus Prime, I see him more as a..."Bumblebee. We all know if Tuan could he would be a car, but I don't think he is big enough to become one of the bigger guys, so he'd have to be a small car. Bumblebee is perfect: Small, Yellow and gets very little respect (or at least less than he deserves).


And on that note, I'm out.

By Anonymous - 10:15 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger