Friday, March 21, 2003

G: No it's not my birthday. I was simply quoting from the eloquent spiritual musings and deep classical meanderings of the ebonic poet of our times - 50 Cent. *puts on spectacles, cue Masterpiece Theatre musical montage* <in a proper British tone> 50 Cent, truly a giant that has captured the essence of mankind's deep inner struggle with one's self. I shall attempt to parapharse from The Good Book. "Yay and verily. Go shorty. Tis your birthday. We shall endeavour to party, like tis your birthday."

Another passage from The Good Book, this time by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule:
It must be da ass
Dat got me like damn
If dey get any fattah
Man the Rule
Gonna hafta git attah


One can only stand in awe of such genius. Shakespeare would be proud.

And gang, you may now refer to me by my urban stage name - 2 pence. Also acceptable: 2p, T Diddy, Margaret Thatcher, and The artist formerly known as TVT.

By TVT - 1:21 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger