Thursday, March 13, 2003

My coffee-drinking world is torn asunder. It's as if the Great God Timonisius Hortonbras decreed, "I cast thee out!". What did I do to deserve this? Surely I have been a good disciple, supping daily of the sweet sweet life-giving nectar that is... the double-double. Then why oh why have the middle-aged maidens of Tim confused my order with the less virtuous, medium two and one? I'll tell you why! Cause there's another regular morning coffee drinker and it turns out he's... asian. And if you didn't already know. Yes. Apparently, all bruthas DO look alike. God I'm tired. I need a coffee. "Medium two and one, sir?" D'oh!

By TVT - 10:08 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger