Friday, March 21, 2003

Does anyone else find it amusing that American cruise missiles can potentially cost more than the buildings they're set to destroy? I know I do. Whatever happened to good 'ol fashioned carpet bombing and napalm? Hey I'm allowed to say that. I was in 'Nam. :)

Crap. Soon Chantal will be able to say that too. And Chantal, if you run into any trouble in 'Nam - contact Jojo. He's good peoples. While you're there. Do stay at the luxurious Daewoo Hotel. Won't you? :)


And say 'hi' to my pet water buffalo for me. She gets lonely at times.

Concerning Greg's conspiracy theory: A CAE ballcap, shifty eyes, references to Peter Frampton, it can mean only one thing. It is Ming!

By TVT - 12:51 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger