Sunday, June 06, 2004

good day all! I hope everyone is enjoying the beatiful Sunday. i know I am. With the exception of the loss of my car.

here is the story... Friday i was trying to find something in the car and left my keys in the car.... Shit my head screams, as I remember the dealer ship had not returned my spare keys..... I have no way to get into my little jeep. so then I call the Shell to get me out of this predicament and they jimmy my poor little jeep. Yeah I get back into my car, for a small fortune. So everything is good, until I go to pick up a friend, and as habbit predicts, when I get to his house I lock the car door and wonder into his place... On the return I place the key into the lock, and curse, and curse a second time and well curse a third time. I wonder over to the other side of my car and open the door and try to open the lock on from the inside... curse several times as I end up crawling a cross the car in my tiny little red skirt. I fight with the door several times, as does my friend... Still no luck.
The next morning I head to summerside with a pre arranged appointment to get my radio replaced on the car...They get a hold of the car and inform me they can't give me the car back until they can get the door open, some safety regulation, that make since, but I just did not know.
To my disapointment they give a little brown corola, so far I have tried three time to find the clutch on this autamatic car, and have discovered it to be inferior to my jeep in several other ways. The milage on the gas is lower...and just doesn't handle as well..on top of that, the giant I have as a brother inlaw hits his head on the cealing... I could go on by the whole point of my story is I want my car back.

By Sabrina - 4:46 p.m. |

Comments:
Spare key in the wallet, works every time. I rarely forget my keys but to the engineer who thought up the ding ding ding your keys are still in the ignition dumbass! I salute you.

Hope your day goes better Binnie.
 
You can get a copy made for the car at most places that make keys. Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Kents, etc. They shouldn't be too much to make. I keep a spare key of both cars in my wallet. The Legacy is nice in that you can't lock the doors from this inside, so you can NEVER lock yourself out of the car. Of course, the wallet think doesn't always work for women that like to leave their wallets at home/in the car or just don't have pockets - here is a sugguestion: You can get a magnetic key made and stick it to the undercarriage of the car. They sometimes have little magnetic boxes for that too, just put a spare key in the box and stick that under the car. No more cursing and swearing the next time you lock yourself out. The only thing with this approach, you have to check that the key is still there from time-to-time :-p
 
Not to mention checking to see if the car is there from time to time. ;)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger