Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I guess this is fairly old news, but anyways. Went to see a surgeon last week about a problem I had with my foot for a few years now. It's been getting worst over time, so I figured I'd finally get it looked into. Figured he just take a look at it, maybe take an x-ray, and schedule another appointment to do whatever work he needed to do. Apparantly, not. Immediately after I showed him, he had the cutting tools out and went at it. He jabbed me 4-5 times with a needle first. I generally don't mind needles, but the bottom of a person's foot is a lot more sensitive. . . . A few minutes later, I got a huge chunk of flesh cut of of my foot, they bandage me up, give me instructions on how to care for the gaping hole they just put in me and send me on my way. Good news, the problem is gone (literally). Bad news, I don't think I'll be doing anything overly physical for a few more weeks.

By Ming - 9:50 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger