Monday, April 19, 2004

Just saw Bill and the killing thereof. Enjoyable, but not as much as the first installment. It delivers the western portion of his epic kung-fu western. Note to Tarantino: Love the action, love the exposition. Next time arrange the chapters so there's a nice balance of both. Sank you.

The scenes with The Bride's tutelage under Pei Mei were classic. I loves me chopsuey without the cheese. The trailer for Jet Li's 'Hero' is in that same vein. If it's anything like Crouching Tiger, color me fucking happy.

I just found out Zhang Ziyi is going to be in Hero. She's also of Crouching Tiger fame, and more importantly fucking hot.

By TVT - 9:42 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger