Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Email forward of the day:

-------- Original Message --------
From: Leah Smith
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:42:14 +0000
Subject: FW: [Fwd: Fw: WHY I'M SO TIRED]

WHY I'M SO TIRED...

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, and too much pressure from my job, ear wax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of. But now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked!

Here's why:

The population of Canada is 30 million.

11 million are retired.

That leaves 19 million to do the work.

There are 5.5 million in school, which leaves 13.5 million to do the work.

Of this there are 3 million employed by the federal government, leaving 10.5 million to do the work!

1 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing the Taliban.

Which leaves 9.5 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 7 million people who work for Provincial and city governments. And that leaves 2.5 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 476,000 people in hospitals, Leaving 2,024,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons and 812,000 on Employment Insurance and Welfare.

That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me. And there you are sitting on your butt, at your computer, reading jokes.

Nice.

Real nice.

By al - 2:58 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger