Monday, March 01, 2004

Dammit. Stop that.

Oh you know's what I'm talkin bout. "Christ a superstar at box office.", "One King to rule them all!" What next? "If you only see one crucifixition this year - make it this one!"

Actually I find it amusing. :) Why? Cause it reminds me of that Simpsons episode. The one where Mel remakes "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" into a bloody epic. "All in favour? Say die!"

The hoopla is a bit much n'est pa? I mean nobody cried anti-semitism when John Travolta made an epic about his Scientological God - L. Ron Hubbard.

And now that I've offended the lot of you Jesus lovers. :) Let me end by saying alright already you nerds freakin won. You've single-handedly made up for Annie Hall beating Star Wars in the 1977 Oscars, and then some.

Enough with the fantasy, and the hobbits, and the my precious, and the freakin ring. A nerd cannot dine on fantasy alone. We need to sup from all the major food groups: bad sci-fi novels, cheesy comic book adaptations, piss poor videogame screenplays.

Now where's my HellBoy?!

By TVT - 2:55 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger