Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Speaking of which, I got the Onimusha 3 high res opening off of my brother and Holy Mother of Crap is it impressive. Directed by the same guy that did The Returner, only now with a much bigger budget. ROBOT studios is no slouch. Definitely Final Fantasy The Movie caliber CG. It made me forget about Ninja Gaiden for a little bit. Plus how can you not like Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jean Reno teaming up?

The Duc, I'm assuming the quality is better than my crappy Hong Kong bootleg? If so, I'm gonna hafta drop by Walmart. Ming, Ming, Ming. Bad pirate! Bad pirate! ^_^ Oh, and please ignore the fact that I have bootleg films in my collection...

P.S. Fuckers!

By TVT - 9:24 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger